Saturday 9 April 2016

Forex trading tips: How to choose which pair to trade, the YEN example

April 4 to 8 2016 the JPY is strong again EUR, GBP and USD.
1. EUYJPY

2. GBPJPY

3. USDJPY

If you have to choose, which pair will you trade?
Here is my step:
1. Get to know what the market fell about the pair
To do this I use three different moving average, 200 MA, 50 MA and 20 MA. Bullish if the price is above all the three MA. Bearish if the price is below all the three MA. Try look at the three pairs. Do you know which pair to trade? Yup you should trade EURJPY or GBPJPY. 

2. Is there any violation at the price level (support or resistance)
This is my strategy, I called it MARS. It based on a breakout or a violation at the price level. Because we fell bearish, we looking for sell opportunity then we must find breakout at the support level. Can you see which pair is breaking out it support? GBPJPY! 

3. The biggest pay check
Because we have the pair, I wil discus this topic next time. 

I have open sell position this morning. My target is the next support around 148.00

ENJOY YOUR YRADE.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment